CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Visiting Great Grandma Kreuser

On Friday, Kelli and I took the boys to see my grandma Kreuser.  Kelli came over and we ate a quick lunch, packed and re-packed the boys, changed their clothes and finally loaded up in Kelli's car.  We got on the road and then realized we needed to get something at my parents, oops! 
Ok, now we were ready!  JR, SJ and I slept the whole way there as Kelli drove.  (Wow, I needed that nap!! I was SO tired!)  We were greeted at the door by Grandma Kreuser.  She sure loves visitors, especially if they are under 3 feet tall.  We visited with her for a few hours, John tore her whole living room apart and she tried out my mom's ipad.  I was impressed, she got the hang of the touch screen pretty fast.  We got to catch up on all gossip she knew! haha  Then Uncle Dave and Aunt Karen stopped by with fish and chili  and Uncle Dan came too! 
It is always fun to go to the farm, some of my favorite childhood memories are on the farm.

Kelli and I knew we were melting fast, so as Dave and John added wood to grandma's fireplace we quickly cleaned up all the toys and packed up.  We headed home after making a dinner stop at Subway. 

It was so fun to go see grandma- we don't make it there often enough!!  And I couldn't have done it with out Kelli's help!  John and now mobile Stephen are quite the pair.

0 comments: