CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hot Chocolate???

Before I begin, I need it known that I am NOT complaining- I wait ALL winter for it to be this hot!! :D

It has been very hot here lately!! In the high 80's and 90's.  Our 100+ year old house does not have the best insulation, so if it is 92 outside, it is 93 in our house.  We have no trees to provide shade, just metal siding. ;)  I love it, the boys and I play outside all day, every day... I am dreading our water bill.  Every time I check the mailbox I cringe as I am watching for our City of St. Paul Water bill.  Gulp!
Anyways, back to the point.  I have been a bit crazy about everyone drinking enough water.  I am practically following the kids around with their cups to be sure they are drinking enough.  Today, John was refusing to drink anything and I was desperately pleading with him, John, do you want chocolate milk??  Pink juice??  A juice box?!  Ice cubes?? Anything?!!!  He looked at me and pointed to the cabinet, THIS!!   As I looked to see what he excitedly wanted I cringed as I realized it was HOT Chocolate!! WHAT?! 

So, yes, John sat on the back steps drinking "hot" chocolate and Stephen and I guzzled our ice water.  :/  LOL

0 comments: