CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Getting behind...

To all of my mommy blogging friends:  Don't let yourself get behind!! 

I feel so overwhelmed about being behind, I think all day about what I need to type on here so that the boys have an 'up to date' "baby book"  .... BUT, finding the time to catch up is daunting!  I would need to be blogging all day for about a week to update the blog on all of the exciting cute things that are happening at the Patrick's.  Boring for you? Maybe.  But, I love this treasure I have been creating.  It will be something I hope the boys will value as they grow up and start their own families. 

Here is to catching up!!  Jana has John at the MN Zoo today while Stephen and I have a day at home.  I did 3 loads of laundry, cleaned the house, made dinner and now that my 'chores' are done.... BLOG TIME! :D

0 comments: