CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

ZZZzzZZZzzZZZzzZZZ

John has had a (little) word explosion!!

He has found the fun sound, ZZZZ.  Actually, he is starting to put 2 words together!!  Yahoo!  It has been a long time coming, I am so thrilled!
His new words:
ZOO
ZIPPER
ZAP
ZEBRA

And, today when Ryan came down the steps, John walked around the corner and said, HI DAD!  (AHHH!!)  :D
If you ask him what his name is he will say, ME!  (We are working on John.)


Here are a few (cute!!) pictures of John "hiding" in the cabinet after he stole a piece of cheese from the fridge!! (All by himself.)
I was changing SJ and when I finished, I went to look for John who I found had climbed the gate into the kitchen, opened the fridge and helped himself to some cheese.  Oy vey!

I came around the corner.. and this is what I saw!  LoL- John, I just CAN'T keep up with you! :)



1 comments:

Katie K

Oh man! Those pics of John hiding are precious. Haha. I love that he thought he could hide, despite his lil' feet poking out. :)