CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 5, 2012

Election 2012


Anxiety.  Anxiety. Anxiety.  Oy!
Everyone that has political passion- red or blue - has anxiety tonight.  This election is so close!
To say I have election anxiety would be an understatement.  This election is a biggie and no matter what side you are on, the country is split 50/50 on who we see best fit to run our great country.  All I keep thinking is 1/2 the nation is going to be very disappointed come Wednesday.
Tomorrow is the day when we all get to exercise our right to vote!  Everyone has the right and responsibility to vote-  it should be every ones priority.  I know it is mine and I take it very seriously, so please do the same.
I know I want my candidate to win, but what I need to remember is, at the end of the day tomorrow we all need to come together as a nation, rally together as a nation and move forward as a nation- united as one!

Here's to the presidential election of 2012 - CHEERS!


Here is a picture of my mom and I at the Paul Ryan rally on Sunday: