CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 9, 2012

Brothers!

I was looking at pictures tonight, enjoying John and Stephen as brothers -- I want to share some! : )

The boys were saying cheers to their new shoes! 

Here Stephen, I'll help you! 

And John, I'll help you go right off the sidewalk... : /

Tuckered out from playing in the backyard 

Hanging out at the St. Kate's duck pond

Feeding the ducks 

Being silly waiting for the tractor to pick us up at the apple orchard.

I found the perfect apple!! No, I DID! ; )

At the MN Zoo looking at the penguins.

MN State Fair -- Fresh French Fries -- YUM!

Playing on the 'Pad

Playing together in the summer sun!  

Watching our "dog for the weekend" (Oscar) eat his food.  

Dilly Bars on the deck! 

Playing in Mom & Dad's bed after a bath


Love that we have 2 boys!  : )

0 comments: