CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 16, 2012

Pictures....

These are all out of order... and randoms... I don't have my computer right now, so I am just using ones I snapped on my phone.  I just thought I needed some pictures! ;)

I am not sure what SJ's deal was... BUT, This is 3M - where daddy works! :) 

Shaving cream anyone?!
John wanted to get in on the shaving cream action... clearly he was a bit confused as to where it should go.... LOL
SJ was hanging out with daddy... so, of course they had an Oreo snack! :)
Papa Steve's "Old Timer" glasses!
John is so cute in these glasses! :)
The biggest Cheesy Ham I know. Biggest. 

Stephen's fine art skills... EEEK. 
I took SJ to the library one morning while JR was at school.
SJ LOVES books, it was a hit! 
SJ "needed" to do the kid computers.
He was nearing a big fit about the computers because I told him he was not going to use them.  After I broke down and told him he could, all he wanted to do was try on the head phones.  (Notice the computer screen is on the "sleep screen" and there was nothing coming out the of head phones...)  One fight I was glad I avoided. 

The potty training obsession begins!!!  He is obsessed with going potty.  
I would say that we are still pretty far from being trained. I have to remind him all the time, and he needs full assistance.  If I don't get there quick enough, it is a mess.  He is a strait shooter...  : /
SJ and his un-ties.   Yes, if you are trying to count them... he has on 3 pairs.
If only you could see the back view-- it is cheeks, and all cheeks! :) 
More of the triple unties situation! Maybe he has 4 pairs on in this picture??

This is a pretty "old" picture... from a month ago?
The boys wanted to have toasted mallows - so Ryan made a bonfire with I got the boys dressed.
It was super fun, for all of the 3 minutes they lasted! :) 
SJ and his mallow.  He did not want his toasted!   As soon as he though his mallow could possibly be compromised by the flames it was nearing he started screaming in fear it wasn't going to come back.  He has his raw. 
Too bad this is blurry... It would have been such a cute one! 
<3  Brothers <3
They both wanted theirs cold.  No one even roasted a mallow after all that! 

John and Stephen standing by their snowman! 
We all got together for my mom's birthday this year.   It was fun to surprise her!  We all had pizza, tres leches  cake and chipped in on a charm for her bracelet.  

Blowing out her candles!

(Her party was the same night we made an offer on our soon to be new house in Woodbury!!) Wahoo!!

SJ enjoying a popcorn snack! :)

JR and SJ were HUGE troopers one afternoon last week.  I had to run about 6 errands, yes 6!  I needed to get them done and they needed to come with... I totally bribed them saying IF we got them all done and they didn't cry at any of the stops, I would get them an ice cream treat.  It worked! ;) And, right after this we went to meet Sue and Ryan at the new house so the boys could run around and play a little bit.  It ended up being a fun day- even though I was a bit nervous as it started out. 

SJ and his cookie ice cream

John has taken a big interest in Papa Joe's "tree things"
Ever day as we drive on 494 to bring John to school, he always asks  what the "things out there are?"  And I never knew what he was talking about until it dawned on me! It was the tree tubes Papa invented!! :)  He has been asking all about what papa does at work, how he grows trees, how the trees get into that "thing," and so on.
One afternoon, as we were outside, John came running over to Ryan and I and said, "I made a tree thing like Papa Joe for Nana and Papa Steve!! They have a new tree!!!  SEEEEE!!!!!"
A few days later and John was checking if his tree "thing" was working.
He looked up and said, "How does that tree get in this THING?!!!" 
THE FOOT PHONE!
I wasn't here for the original "foot phone" but... here is Ryan's take on the situation:
SJ had fallen and got hurt, Papa Steve said something like, SJ is hurt and needs to go to the Dr.    Suddenly John dialed up the Dr. on his foot and had a whole conversation with the Doctor-- "Doctor! Doctor!!  You come here and help my bro-der?! He hurt! You Come?! OK, Good! Bye!"
John helping his brother get out of lot 11 safely.
We went walking up there with Ryan one night after work last week.   It is so beautiful up there and the weather sure helped!! :) 
Brothers! Cheese!!

0 comments: