CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

E-O-N

Ryan and I have full conversations spelling every word out.  F.U.L.L. C.O.N.V.E.R.S.A.T.I.O.N.S.
John has tried to catch on.  A few weeks back, it was a Saturday morning and Ryan and I were trying to make our plan for the day.  We were deciding between taking the boys swimming or to the zoo.  As we spelled everything out, John piped up, "E.O.N.!!  Park!  Mom, we are going to the PARK! E.O.N!"  (All with one hand on his hip, in a very serious manner.)  We thought it was pretty funny and very clever at the same time.

Well, since then, if John isn't feeling "heard" he will say yell, "E.O.N.! I want some milk! E.O.N!" (or, a snack, or outside or to go swimming...)  
Or, if he wants to feel like he is "part of the conversation" he will chime in as Ryan and I are spelling things out with, "E.O.N., yea, work was good today, yea, it was." 



0 comments: