CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 23, 2012

Our little CATERPILLAR

I just got a phone call from St. Ambrose's preschool- John has been accepted and will be in their Tuesday/Thursday class starting September 2012!!!!  I am so excited for him, I really am.... but that call was a bit stomach turning.  Oh, the thought of a child in school.... where has time gone?

His schedule will look like this:

9-9:25: Arrival, Welcome, Choice Time/Clean-up
9:25-9:40: Attendance, Calendar, Weather, Prayer
9:40-10:00: Bathroom, Hand Washing, Snack Time
10-10:25: Show & Share and Letter of the Week
10:25-11:00:  Bathroom Breaks, Hand Washing (getting ready to go outside- dressing 20 kids!)
11-11:20: Outside Time or Large Muscle Room
11:20-11:40: VIP (very important preschooler) and Prayer Bear
11:40-12:40: Lunch
12:40-1:00: Outside Time or Large Muscle Room
1-1:20: Large Group and Teacher Directed Activities
1:20-1:50: Project Time and Learning Centers
1:50-2:00: Group Time and Mystery Reader- dismissal!

It will be a long day for us both, but it will be so much fun for John! I can't wait for all of his stories and the big running hugs when I come to pick him up at 2! :) I'm excited for you John- you school career awaits!!

1 comments:

Rachel

This is so exciting Caroline!! How sweet! I love that you posted his schedule; it will be so fun to look back at that someday. Also, I noticed that all of the activities last for no more than like 20 minutes...kids just have short attention spans! Haha! Aw, I bet he'll be a wonderful student :)