CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 27, 2012

Ghosts!

On this Friday morning after a week of sick kids, I am feeling sick now.  I have been trying to entertain the boys with the basics: wooden blocks, play-doh, cartoons, and snacks.  They just want to go outside, but I just want to go to bed. Needless to say, none of us are getting what we want. HAHA But I would consider us all troopers. :)

Well, John was running around the basement when all the sudden he stopped stiff.  He looked at me and said, "MOM!! A SCARY GHOST!!! LOOK, IN STEVIE'S ROOM!" I responded, "John, there are NO ghosts here, I promise." Then, he said, "Yeeaaaa! Mom, look! Pink, with sparkles! There she is! Her name is Sunshine!! AND she is eating your carrots!" 

I couldn't help but chuckle. 
A scary ghost : pink with sparkles, named Sunshine and eating carrots..... HA 

But, the fear was very real.  I checked the closet for any signs of ghosts, We put a carrot in the closet in case Sunshine came back, then we shut the door.  John is now wearing a blanket as a cape in case he has to make a "quick escape"  
How can you not LOVE these imagination games.... :)

0 comments: