CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mail from Nana

Nana has been gone for awhile now (a month or more?) vacationing in Cabo and then to their AZ home.  John (well, all of us!) have really been missing her.  John has a very strong bond with his Nana Jana.  Nana watched John 4 days a week while I had to work from when John was 12 weeks until he was 16 months.  Nana was very good to John, she spent every minute he was at her house in full John mode. Now that I have been home with the boys, I make sure the boys see Nana as often as possible.  This is high on John's list of Favorite Things! :D When Nana went to Cabo, I explained to John that Nana went on an airplane with Bompa and Lauren to the Ocean. Now, that Nana is in AZ, I have been explaining that Nana went on another airplane to a place with no water- the desert! Every time we see an airplane, John points, and shouts, "NANA, HI NANA!!  NOOO WATTY!!!"  He sure misses Nana! 
However, since the boys' surgery, Nana has been sending packages, cards or postcards almost everyday!!  I have been finding John waiting at the front window when for the mail van to pull up.  Then he runs around in circles shouting, "NANA!! NANA!!" It has been really fun for him to be getting all this mail!!  The packages have been filled with all sorts of stuff; matching Sun Devils shirts, movies, Elmo crackers and cereal bars, Highlights magazines, bath toys, play-doh, little boxers for John, and the list goes on.  
I keep trying to have John call Nana to thank her... but everytime I remember, I get sidetracked-  He will just get to thank her in person when she comes home on FRIDAY! :D

0 comments: