CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tired Daddy!

Tonight, I started dinner- chicken, brown rice and steamed broccoli & cauliflower.  I asked Ryan to see how things were coming...was the broccoli and cauliflower going to be done the same time as the chicken?? 
Well, he said "everything was perfect!"   OK! Thanks dear!! :)

Well.... I went to check on him checking on the dinner.... this is what I found....

He was sleeping under the counter!  Ok, I get it, you are exhausted from life. 


Thank you Ryan for all you do!!  I know you are burning the candle at both ends- being a dad, husband, working, and getting your masters.  I love you, thank you.

And, yes- Ryan went to bed tonight at about 8:30.  Sound asleep... until the 5am buzzer...

2 comments:

Katie K

awww...

sounds like a yummy dinner! I love broccoli and cauliflower! In fact, I found a recipe for "cauliflower popcorn"...it's baked to crispy with salt and pepper and such...May have to check this out as a snack.

Caroline

Katie, the steamed veggies were complete mush! haha I have to say- they were terrible!
Do you put a little olive oil on them too before you bake them? Yummy!
Happy Friday!!!