CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Do the *CLAP* *CLAP* Potty Dance!

This morning I woke up John woke me up at 4:40AM because he was ready to play... I was not.  I fought keeping him in bed until 6:30 and by then I realized it was a battle I was done fighting.  I was not going to get back to sleep.  By 8am I had a headache and was not too excited for the rest of the day so I decided to rally and find something to get us out of the house.  That is when I realized my Mom's group was hosting a get together at the MOA for Ralph's Potty Dance Party!  Wahoo!  I got the boys ready, packed a lunch and got together some goods I needed to return/exchange at the Mall.
We got there at 10:10am... Just in time for the 10:15 start! :)  Holly and Christin saved me a little space to dance!  The boys had a blast, it was very well organized and they sure put on a show! haha




Me and John, He really was having a great time!  I just couldn't get him to look at the camera! : /


  Stephen dancing away to the Potty Dance!







We had a blast!  Are they potty trained now?? haha, NO.

After the dance party we went and had lunch and then I did loads of returns/exchanges! I love how good it feels to get that done! :D 

Stephen was alert .... very alert until ...

His after lunch food coma set in!!! LOL 

A little tuckered out you might say....

(Thanks Holly for taking these pictures for me!! )

0 comments: