CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Surgery

Well, since John has been sick (almost) all week with a fever, and Stephen has another double ear infection.... I went ahead and scheduled their surgeries.
I have to say, I am not at all wanting to do this.  I am anxious and exhausted just thinking about it.  We are doing theirs both at the same time.  I am praying that everything goes smooth and they both have very speedy recoveries. 
John is having his adenoids out.
Stephen is having his adenoids out, tubes in and a lung study done.

Another week full of appointments ahead of me...pre-ops for both, John's speech/OT x3 and of course the surgeries...

It will be nice to get this done before it is super nice outside! =)

1 comments:

Jana Patrick

Nana will be there to help! I miss those little cuties and wish you the best!!!