CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cornbread, Sensory Table Fun and Popcorn for a Bedtime Snack!

As the weather has began to warm up, I decided that we better eat up our chili's and stews in our freezer.  During the winter, if I make a soup I would always freeze the extras for a cold night that I didn't have time to make a dinner.  White Chicken Chili it was for this week! 
I thought it would be fun to make cornbread with John to eat with dinner.  He could measure out the ingredients and help mix it.  What could go wrong... it was corn bread!?  Well, all was going well until I tried to take a picture.  I asked John to hold the can of corn meal for the picture... umm...

Darling smile John...  :)

Then, As I was setting the camera down, he poured all the cornmeal into the bowl!  Well, we have a ton of cornbread muffins now! haha



After our dinner of white chicken chili and cornbread, we had some sensory table fun!
Snow + a little green food coloring = easy peasy fun! =)

Sporting the fireman hat!  (backwords of course!) ;)

Nummy! Snow!! 

John was having the boat carry the snow.

BRRRRR!!  The snow was super cold!

Smile big John! I love you little man, you are so sweet!

After Stephen went to bed early, Ryan and I decided to make popcorn with John for a bedtime snack.


John saying, pop! pop! pop!!

More popping! =)

Carefully watching, waiting for the first kernel...

And the fun begins!

DONE!  :D  However, he was not a fan of the popcorn...  Ryan enjoyed the buttery, salty treat! ;)
XO John!

0 comments: