CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stephen Joseph is on all fours!!!

Yikes! It is time once again to double check my "baby-proofing"

Today, I caught Stephen up on all fours a couple times.  He happily will do a little rock back and fourth and then go back to the tummy time.  Stephen is a very strong baby, he knows what he wants and will do what he needs to make it happen.  If he sees a toy across the room, he will get it....by any means necessary... rolling, scooting, batting at it, he means business.
 I just can't believe he is in the beginning stages of crawling!! *tear*
By the time I got the camera out, he was not so happy!  I was a tad late on feeding him his "bedtime snack" because Grandma and Papa came to visit!! :D 

Stephen, playing with our doctor kit, and beginning to get a bit ticked off at me flashing my camera at him!
Ok, this looks worse then it really was!  I was trying to get a picture of him on all fours, rocking... but we were not jiving! Sooo, Grandma was going to prop him up and then get back so I could snap a picture....  well, it looks like he was not very fond of our plan!! D:

Stephen eating his FIRST snack before bed! It went pretty well, he seems to really like it.  After the "apple wheel" was gone, all he did for about an hour was grind his front 4 (almost 5) teeth. Ahh!! Nails on a chalkboard!
Thanks Aunt Terri for all of the Gerber treats! :D

0 comments: