CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Painting the Snow

Last night, Ryan was feeling sick so I wanted to get John out of the house so he could sleep.  I needed to do some overdue shoveling and John and I both needed fresh air!  So, I went to work shoveling and John went to work pushing all the shoveled snow back onto the sidewalk. :)  We had a lot of fun and it was a really nice night to be outside! The snow was so deep that John had a hard time moving around in it.... I needed a way to keep him busy on a little bit of sidewalk. That's when the food coloring, spray bottles and water came into play!
I made a green spray bottle and a blue one.  (I decided yellow wasn't a good color...yellow snow... or red...) Anyways, John had a blast walking up and down the sidewalk spraying the snow green and blue.  John made "art" with his spray bottle, and I wrote names and letters in the snow.  It was fun for us to get outside!! :)  Oh, what a little food coloring and water can do!

0 comments: