CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Not Much to Report

I really have nothing exciting to blog about!
We seem to just be sick, all the time!!  Ryan and I have all these "dreams" of things we want to do with the kids during these cold, snowy winter months... but instead we are busy meeting our insurance deductible. 
We would love to be out sledding, doing winter crafts, making 'creations' in the kitchen, and sipping hot chocolate laughing about all the fun we have been having!  
We haven't done that, but I do know their daily white counts! ;)
Stephen is now running a high fever (103+) and John has been running a lower one (99-102)  And we can't figure out what either of them have... again. So, here we sit, watching Elmo, reading books, doing puzzles and waiting. 
I am so exciting to put the Tylenol away, thermometers away, and be able to be a part of the world happening around us.  I have been to my Thursday nanny job ONE time since Thanksgiving!!  It has been (almost) every Wednesday that the boys come down with a fever, vomiting, etc.   I am sure you can feel my frustration-  I just feel so couped up here. 

Let's just say, our new (awesome) insurance plan from 3M started at just the right time!! :D

Dreaming of a weekend at the cabin, 80 degrees out and the boys playing in the sand.....

0 comments: