CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

John's Baby, ELMO

I have some picture's that are actually from Christmas, but I still want to share them. 
Since I do a lot of caring for baby Stephen, John has a lot of time to care for his baby, Elmo.  John likes to feed Elmo a bottle while I nurse Stephen, he gives Elmo a tootsie, he rocks Elmo, reads to Elmo, and the list goes on. 
Some of my favorite stories that my parents tell me about my childhood are the ones of me caring for all my dollies.  I love hearing about how I "nursed" them, dressed them, bathed them and so forth.  I really cared for those dolls as if they were real.  I believe this teaches children the gift of compassion, how to care for another, and be nurturing (just to name a few).  These are very practical things, I know.  But important! :)  John, you are a very sweet boy, I love when my daily routines rub off on you! : *

Elmo, having "tootise time" 

John was holding Elmo, so Elmo wouldn't cry.

Again...


Here is John's picture from tonight!  He is starting to learn to to SMILE for the camera! :D
Love you John!

0 comments: