CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

3 YEARS AND COUNTING

December 28, 2007
Ryan and I got married at Nativity in St. Paul and celebrated all night at the Landmark Center.  Ryan and I say it all the time- that was our favorite day ever!  We had the time of our life that day, it was everything I could have ever dreamt up. It was romantic, fancy, family friendly, crisp and comfortable.  The ultimate celebration of two families coming together- forever!

Jana and Steve                                        Joe ad Mitzi
Thank you to our moms and dads for making our wedding every dream come true!! Thank you.

We had ALL kids that came to the wedding under age 12 proceed down the aisle carring white roses to the altar.  Away in a Manger was being sang, beautiful!



Our celebrants; Bishop Lee Piche, Fr. Dick osc., and Bishop Peter Christensen


Grandma Evie Patrick  and Grandma Jackie and Grandpa John Brown


Grandma Glennie Ann Lais  and Grandpa and Grandma Kreuser


Men in Black!  All the men in our wedding (minus the dads)

 
The Ladies! Yikes, we were having SO much fun!!







Something...
Old: My Baby ring that my parents gave to me on my wedding day. 
New:  My Dress!
Borrowed: Jana's pearl necklace
Blue: A gift from Madeline Shinbach, she embroidered on a piece of lace ,
"Caroline Lais marries Ryan Patrick December 28th, 2007" The words were in blue and my mom sewed it into my dress the morning of our wedding.

Attended: 420 people
Cake: six tier all white! and Dilly Bars served later in the evening! :D
Photography by Andrew Vick, he does AMAZING work!!!  I would recommend only him!

Oh, I could go on forever!!  Thank you Ryan for an amazing 3 years! (9 years together!)  You are my rock, soul mate and I couldn't imagine life without you. Cheers to forever, together!
God has blessed our marriage.

2 comments:

Jana Patrick

It was one of our favorite days ever as well!

Karla

Beautiful pictures! I love the Landmark Center! Wow- I can't believe you had 420 people at your wedding. That was some shindig! Looks like you had fun! I love Andrew Vicks photos too.