CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012


Ryan and I had a lovely Valentine's day!
Over the weekend, (on Sunday) my parents met Ryan and I and the boys at the MOA.  Ryan and I had some major shopping to do and my parents wanted to take the kids to Lego Land and spend some time with the boys.

Ryan and I are on pins and needles still waiting to see in writing that the house in Woodbury is truly ours.  We are going nutzo! ;) The excitement is eating us alive... in a good way!  Anyways, the house we hope to be living in soon needs ALL new appliances- the last owners took everything but the dishwasher. 
Soooo.... CAN WE SAY A WIFE/MOMMAS/GIRLS dream come true is to get to pick out ALL NEW APPLIANCES?!!  Ok, well, it is surely mine!! I have spent many of hours researching them online, I have been to the stores a couple times to see them in person, read (probably) thousands of reviews, and hunted deals! :) 
We went on Sunday to order them all... Yep, oven/stove, hood, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, disposal, washer, dryer, and water heater.  It was so exciting to pick them out to fit our family, our needs and what we think will work for us for many years to come.  I love them, I think I really do. :)
Ryan was a real trooper, he stood smiling the whole time as I asked all the "dumb" questions, "tried" each one out one last time, and checked online to price match one last time before making final decisions. 

What a Valentine's day! We hope they will be delivered March 24th. Can't wait to use them all!

While Ryan and I were at Sears, my parents had a ball with the boys!  They played at LegoLand for a few hours!! And, when Ryan and I were done and met up with them, both boys were not overly thrilled to see us!
We went and had a little bit of a late lunch at the golden arches and the boys each got an ice cream cone too.  They were both a mess- sticky, tired, and full. :)
John eating his cone! Thanks Gamma! :)


CHEESE! Can we say MESS! ;)

On the actual Valentine's Day...
I was surprised to get a super cute (and of course romantic!) ;) card from Ryan with an arrangement of red roses and other flowers.  That was SO sweet, I thought he had gone way above and beyond at Sears a few days back... I love you Pooks!  You are my best friend, forever and for always - nothing will change that, we make such a great team. 
The boys got Valentine's from Nana and Papa AND a card in the mail from Gamma and Papa.  We are so blessed to have you in our lives. <3

0 comments: