CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Putting Stephen to sleep

One of my favorite jobs as his mom!  He is super snugly.  I (or Ryan if he is putting him to sleep) sing him a little song of "Night - night Beef, everybody goes to sleep"  and he cuddles right in to sleep, literally in like 2 minutes, tops.  If it takes longer then that I sing On top of spaghetti.... don't ask why... it just came to me one night and stuck. :)

On a side note: He has been getting up in the night a bunch this past week... I am hoping that he is just getting teeth and this too shall pass. 
This morning he got up at 5am- I was not ready to surrender to starting my day that early, so I gave him some books in his bed and told him to read to Bup.  Well, he did just that- I could hear him saying, "Bup! Bup! Book.  Bup! Bup! Book." Loved it- and I got to go back to sleep (as did he... must have been a bit of a boring book) until 7! :) Yahoo!

 

0 comments: