CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Are you SURE they are sleeping??

Last night, I took John with me to run a couple errands (fill the gas tank on the car, get snacks for the plane ride, etc.)  As we were driving home we talked all about the stars in the sky and how the moon was out....leading into the fact that it was bedtime when we got home.  That is when it got sticky.  John started asking me question after question about Dan's cows.... Dan is my uncle, he lives in Jordan with his wife and four kids on his farm.  My mom has taken John to visit Dan and his cows a few times this past year.  Anyway, I wasn't sure where the cow questions were coming from; we had seen no cows, not seen Dan in a while, not talked about cows/Dan at all....???  John was so sure that the cows were NOT sleeping that we actually called my mom to ask her.  "Gamma" explained that the cows are all sleeping and that he should go to bed too.  The questions ended...until we got home. 
As he ate his bedtime snack, he erupted with more questions about where they sleep? why they sleep? if Dan puts them to bed? do they eat snacks? Etc. 
It was a long night here!!  But, the questions is, Dan, did you get the cows to sleep?!!!  :)

0 comments: