CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Guacamole through a ... STRAW???

Alana was home for the Easter weekend, her and Steve were going to grab burritos at Chipolte so Ryan called Steve and invited ourselves along. ;)  It was fun to see Alana, since she is away at school we cherish our get-togethers!  On our way out the door, I noticed the mail man came. Ryan has been waiting patiently for his CPA letter of final approval and I noticed it was in our mailbox!  We were in a bit of a hustle out the door, but I grabbed his letter.  The first thing Ryan said when we got in the car was, did I get my letter yet?? I told him it wasn't there, just bills!  Once the kids quited down, I pulled the letter out of the stack of bills-  Ryan was THRILLED!  And, I was SO happy to be there to see his face as we opened his letter and read it together. 
We go to Chipolte, Ryan and Steve ordered and Alana and I played with the boys.  As we ate, John was very interested in his guacamole- avocados are a staple at our house.  He was sitting between Steve and Alana, so he knew it was game on! haha Ryan and I were not in direct reach.  ;D  John took his straw from his cup of water and plunked it right into his cup of guacamole and started sucking.  We all laughed because his face was turning darker shades of red, but he persisted.  All the sudden, the guacamole began traveling up the straw... and he grew a huge smile of accomplishment.  Oh John, always doing things a little different!  ;) 
Dinner was quick and to the point, the boys last a matter of 10 minutes on a good night!

0 comments: