CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Silk, Almond Milk!

Nana Jana introduced us to this wondrous beverage!  :D

A few weeks back, when I went to get John at her house she told me to try this new almond milk that John was drinking like water.  I tried it, and YUM!!  It is de-lish! 
We go to great lengths to get (healthy) calories and fat into Mr. John.  And he was practically gulping glasses of it down.  The next time I was at the grocery store, I thought I better buy some to quench his thirst/build up his knobby knees. ;)  I cringed at the price because it is about twice as expensive as regular cow milk. 
I buy the vanilla and dark chocolate.  They do have a high sugar content then regular cow milk... but I can cope! ;D 

You should all try some... I use it as creamer for my coffee now too!
Below is a link to a $1 off coupon!

https://silkparegistration.icmodus.com/default.aspx?bhcp=1

1 comments:

Katrina

I love Silk... Jace drinks the soy, it's the best brand out there for taste when it comes to non-dairy milk. I actually almost bought Almond Milk for him this morning but he needs the protein content in soy since he can be a bit of a picky eater and doesn't eat or drink dairy. Now that you recommended it though I will have to pick of the flavored kind up for him in the future as a "treat"!