CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ryan's BIG accomplishments !

Can I brag about Ryan!? ....being the proud wife that I am!! :D

Ryan is one determined, hard working, humble dad, husband and employee. 
I can't believe in the past (almost) 3 years all he has accomplished!
The past 7 months he diligently spent every chance he got studying for his CPA exams.  It was a long 5 weeks to wait to hear the news; he passed-  November 12th will always be a date Ryan remembers. :) 
And, Ryan was offered a job with 3M!  He is very excited to start the next chapter in his career life.  His first day will be December 13th-- can't come soon enough!  He will be doing the accountant work for the Display and Graphic division. 

I love you Ryan, you amaze me with all you have accomplished!  It makes it possible for me to be a SAHM- Thank you!

2 comments:

Katie K

I love this post!!! So proud of Ryan and so happy for your family! :)

Anonymous

Thanks Caroline - I couldn't have done any of this without your help and support!!