CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy 25th Ryan!

While Ryan is laying with John, reading Go Dog Go, and singing Mary Had a Little Lamb before John falls asleep.... I thought I would quick blog! :D


 Ryan isn't a big cake fan, but he is a fruit pie fan!  While Stephen took his morning nap, John and I made this pie for Ryan- it is mixed berry...raspberry, blackberry and blueberry. The best worst part is, I was keeping the birthday boy in mind while adding the ingredients- -I only used 1/2 the called for amount of sugar.  Tonight when Ryan took his first bite, he looked up at me and said, "Wow! That's tart!!"  ...OK, I tried... Sorry Ryan! :/


After dinner, we played ball!  John loves having the ball thrown at him, and Stephen thinks it is hilarious!  He laughs SO hard every time the ball is thrown. 
John, I love your smile here!!

John and Daddy taking a break!

Family story; Moo, Baa, La La La

Ryan, I hope you had a great birthday!  I asked you about your favorite birthday so far, you said, "our engagement" 4 years ago today! Love it!!
Your day in a nut shell:
5am headed to the gym, worked- first day on the job at 3M, came home to lasagna and berry pie, then family time and to bed! <3  Life at the Patrick's... JOY

3 comments:

Katie K

Wonderful! Happy Birthday to Ryan. :) I love the pic of all three of your men in their white shirts, devouring that book. Totally precious. :)

Also- I almost always cut the sugar in my pies/cobblers. I have some favorite recipes that I'll send you via email. It's so tough to tell sometimes depending on what fruit you use! Once I tried cranberry and orange, and I think Karl hated it, and then once I made a strawberry cobbler and it was like jam with crumbles on top. Ah well. :)

Sending love!

Christin

Im still sad over the pigs in a blanket mix up... ;)

Caroline

Wait a Minute! WHat are PIAB at your house!? Sauages or hot dogs??? :D