CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

4 Diapers a Day?!

Could I really be posting this??  Stephen is potty trained!!

Ryan and I went to AZ last weekend and my mom took it upon herself to give her daughter/SIL the best "priceless" gift.... she potty trained Stephen!!!!!!!

I would say, however - potty training is not priceless.  Diapers are very expensive and Huggies are even more.  We have expensive tushies over here! HA.

In the last 24 hours, we have used 4 diapers!!  It has been almost 4 years that we have been full time diapering one or two kids.  I went to Target to get groceries on Monday and I didn't buy diapers, thinking that the 30 I have at home would last "awhile."  30 diapers used to mean -- I gotta get to Sam's, quick!  Now, we simply need 2 for naps and 2 for bed at night.  YAHOO!

Thanks Mom -- I love that you bit the bullet and did it for me! ; )

0 comments: