CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Angel Shoes

This happened awhile back... but I want to be sure and remember this as John grows up.... :)

Back in July, I was driving the boys home from my parents house - as we got off of 494S at the Valley Creek exit, we waited at the stop light.  I thought both boys were sleeping so I was quiet and going through my "to-do" list that I needed to get to while they were napping.
Suddenly, John hollered, "MOM! LOOK!! That's where angels get their shoes!"
Confused and a little upset he yelled so loud, (possibly waking SJ) I said, "Angels?  What do you mean John?" As I was searching around for what he could possibly mean.
He was pointing to the GOOD YEAR store sign.  Click here for a look at the GoodYear sign
Amazed and silenced by the sweet  comment... All I could do was smile.

Yes little John, You are right.... that is where angels buy their shoes.  :)

0 comments: