CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Spring Break in Arizona!


I am going to try to catch up on the blog...so these posts are old, but still important! :)

Just days after we moved to our new home, Ryan, the boys and I headed to AZ for a little vacation to visit Nana and Papa!  It was a bit hectic to say the least to move and vacation all with in one week, but it was fun- so that's what counts!
Since it has been a while since we went- I will tell the vacation story by pictures....

The morning of our flight I had a big to-do list.  I got *most* of it done!  We went to pick up John from school a couple hours early.  All of his classmates waved him good-bye and we so excited that he got to go on a airplane! We then drove to meet my mom at Lloyd's so I could drop off my car which needed an oil change and a new drive axle.  it was a quick shuffle- we moved the boys car seats to my moms car, luggage and stroller.  I dropped the keys off and we were off to the airport-- in a bit of a rush, none the less.  My mom dropped us off quickly as she was headed to a meeting and we needed to get through security and on that plane! :)  As we were checking our luggage I realized that I didn't have my phone.  Then I realized Ryan didn't have his either!  Now, neither of us needed our phones, however, I was going to be flying home with the boys alone on a night time flight... I needed mine! 
So, I looked for a pay phone, entered in my CC # dialed out and NOTHING.  I tried this 5 times (each time charging me, but no connection!)  So, I looked for a mom or someone who wasn't in a hurry that would let me use her phone.  I found a softball coach.  She let me call my mom who told me she didn't have my phone either!  We left them WAY back at Lloyds!  So, Ryan helped me get the boys through security while my mom left her meeting and drove to Lloyd's to get our phones and back to the airport.  Ryan went back out and waited for my mom.  They connected, got the phones and he made it through security just in time to board with us! 

The pictures are getting all mixed up... and it isn't letting me arrange them...so, here is a picture mess?
John enjoying the cookie my mom brought for him! It was as big as his head-- and then he went to sleep! :)

Stephen falling asleep on the plane

Such a big boy on the plane- with his Mickey luggage!

Still tired and just wanting to snuggle with his Pup.
The gear!



Nana and John taking Sabo for a walk.



Ryan on his way to golf with Steve




The boys waiting to Swim! The weather was beautiful!


0 comments: