CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Airplane Watching with Grandma Mitty

Thursdays I nanny and it is my mom's day off work... we didn't plan well!  On Thursdays, after nannying I take the boys to watch airplanes on Post Road. 

 Today we picked up my mom to come with us.  We tried to sit on the hood like we did in the summer- but it was TOO windy and cold!  My mom brought fresh-from-the-oven-hot sugar cookies and juice boxes for when we were watching planes.  YUMMY


While watching the planes, we realized John and Stephen do not have a toy airplane.  So, we ventured to Target and found 3!  This was his new spoon- it was a hit at first, then he went back to the good old hands...
Thanks Grandma for our new toys!!! :D

I have been meaning to keep a running list of John's vocabulary... To date these are the words he can say:
Ma-Ma, Da-Da, Nana, No, Pa-Pa, Be-Be (baby), Purple, Bean, Bye-Bye, HI, Pee-Pee, more (kind of?)
I think that is where we are at... there was a day when he would say, "No way momma!!"  But, we can't get him to ever say it anymore... 
He started speech this week, so we will see how he progresses!!  I am very excited to see how he will keep picking up new words now!

2 comments:

Katie K

I would like to take credit for teaching him purple. Only because I have never taught a kid a word like that before, and I am incredibly excited. :)

Love the spoon plane!

Caroline

HAHA I knew you would see that! And, yes you get the credit! ;D