CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Grandma Kreuser's 90th Birthday! 10-10-10

Today, to finish out our crazy busy weekend, we went to Jordan for my Grandma's 90th birthday.  We had ham buns, pasta salad, yellow beans and many bars.  OH, and of course, a cake from Mrs. What-Cha-Ma-Call-It!  haha.

We only stopped in for a quick hello, a golf cart ride for the boys and to see Grams open her present.  Everyone in the family made a memory page to put in a book for her.  My cousin Rachel put it all together- thanks Rachie!  :)  I think it will keep grams busy for a little bit reading all the memories we wrote for her.  She is quite the grandma! Here are a couple pictures....

Auntie Em, Grandma Mitty, Stephen and John on a ride to the cemetery.
Thank you Auntie Em for the Little Critter book, toothbrush and a Barnes & Noble gift card!!  What a surprise- You do know us, books and tooth brushes are 2 of our favorite things here!!  :)


A group shot of the party!
 I feel bad I took this after Miranda, Javi and little Jack had already left- sorry guys.

Take 2!

Grams and her daughters.
Sue, Em, Grams, Connie, Mitty, Terri

Grandma and Emmy

Great Grandma and Grandma! ;D

John with the girls!

Lauren and John.

3 comments:

Connie Bixby

Cute picture of Lauren and John! Thanks for putting it in your blog, Caroline! And thanks too, for taking some nice pictures of Grandma and our huge family!

Caroline Patrick

Yay! My first comment! :D You bet! Thanks to Lauren for hanging out with the little guy!

Maggie Lais

Caroline, Your pictures are great, and I just had to save a ton of them! good thing everyone is so photogenic, but then, your talent shows too! Thanks for the post, now I know what I missed for dinner! altough, don't feel too bad, I had my share of bars and salads... No one ever goes hungry! Happy Birthday Lorraine! it was great to see you again!