CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

A busy last few years!

Ryan and I have had so many amazing changes in our lives over the past few years, and we really would like to start documenting life with these boys!
Some of our important dates/milestones:
Our Marriage: 12/28/07
John Roman was born: 12/31/08
Ryan graduated college in winter 09
We bought a house in spring of 2010
Stephen Joseph was born: 6/3/10

Ryan is finishing his CPA exams this October, he has been going to school at night after work on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Any extra time he has is spent studying!  Ryan has been able to maintain his love for the gym while working, studying and being dad.  He goes before work a few mornings a week.  On the weekends, Ryan has been taking the family to different parks.  John and Ryan even ran bases one day...I think Ryan has his work cut out for him! ;D

John is 20 months and full of spice!!  He has been so much fun to watch grow!  John is a very busy boy with few limits.  He loves to be outdoors, swimming, climbing and eating.  John took swimming lessons with Nana Jana last winter, and now loves the water!  John's favorite calm activity is reading. His favorite books right now are; Harold and the Purple Crayon, Baby's first Bible, and Bible Song's For Baby.  It is the only way we can get him to sit.  John is a big morning eater and as the day gets going he finds little time to stop and focus on eating. :)

Stephen is a very special baby, just a ray of sunshine!  Stephen is very good at everything babies do- Eating, sleeping and smiling! Stephen is always showing off his big dimple and gorgeous red hair- my two favorite things about him! I have been nursing Stephen for the past two months and we are both loving it.  Stephen is sleeping through the night and and just learned to do little giggles.

I am sure blessed to have these three boys in my life!! I have been just being mom.  I joined a mom's group this spring while waiting for Stephen's arrival.  It has been fun to meet other moms and their kids!  One day a week I am nannying for a family in St. Paul, I take JR and SJ with- 5 kids under 4! I am also doing some subbing at the preschool.  It has been nice to get to see my old co-workers and get out of the house for a bit too!

A little update about us-
I will be trying to blog about life here as often as possible.  Thanks for reading.

1 comments:

Maggie Lais

I love this! thanks Caroline! Love you and your 3 boys very much...

love auntie Maggie